1 2 3 4 5 6


Most of us here in Perth know what it means to be new in alien country, which will be your home country soon. Whether you have arrived on permanent residency visa or job visa, there may be lot of questions in mind and you might be looking for information. In Australia most of the information is available via internet or telephone or in print form (mostly tourism related). However, you may want to talk to someone to get any help. If that is the case we have some volunteers who have very kindly volunteered themselves to help new immigrants. If you would like to speak to them, then please contact any of ISWA Committee Members on their telephone or e-mail.